Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mas Café Por Favor

Dear Gavin,

I love you today because you know how your mommy likes her coffee!

We're having a fabulous time in Cabo San Lucas on our family vacation! There's a great playroom here and you LOVE the girl that runs it, Nubia. While playing with the play kitchen, I asked you to fix mommy some coffee. You grabbed a cup and immediately opened the microwave and put the cup inside. It was so cute and totally reinforced the truth behind my reputation at work: that I'm constantly heating up my coffee more than I'm drinking it!

You're so in tune with everything going on around you...it's amazing to observe how much you learn and how quickly you learn it. Oh, and let's be clear here- the benefits of coffee continue to be proven...so it's totally okay that my dedication to the drink warrants you knowing exactly what to do when asked to make a cup!!

Love, Your Coffee-Loving Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment